Allow me to live my full life...!

So far so good 👍 

I am alive, and,
Ready to come out 
& see this wonderful world....!
As, 
As long as I was inside the shell, 
I was safe, 
& you have not broken me for making an Omlet...!

Now, 
Shall I come out of my shell...?

Will you allow me to live my full life...?

Asking me about my Predators...?

Vultures, hawks, snakes, eagles, foxes 
& other my enemies...?

All of them I will manage & escape...!

Then...?

Humans, 
I am worried about humans 😫😟...!

Please 🙏
Don't cut me, 
& please 🥺 don't make chicken 🍗🐓 out of me,  by killing me...! 

Please allow me to live my life...!

Shall I come out...?

Am I not looking just like your innocent baby....?

An innocent toddler..?

Shall I come out ...?

I Mumbai Murugan....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

enjoy your life

Change the way you look at things

Endless beginning...! Endless journey...!