keep in memory, one day we will become a memory

As of Now, 
"Am I living",
In the mind, heart, thought & soul 
of anyone...?
&
"Will I be able to live" 
in the memory of at least a few....?

As I exist now,
If I am able to impress others..

As I live now,
If I am able to make a positive change in anybody's life,

As of now, 
If someone remembers me, 
for the help extended...
Or
For the upliftment I could give in their life,
Or
For the unconditional Love 💖💘 showered,
Or
For the kindness i have shown...
Or
For consoling a weary heart 💕❤️💖..

Then,
It is immaterial,
Will anyone's memory hold us...!

As for as my memory goes....

we will live in others memories...

If I can make the nation proud...

If I can achieve great things....

Then I will occupy many memories...
&
If I could make history... 
Then I will be, written indelible,
in the golden pages of the HISTORY...!

Keep this in your memory...
Do great things in your lifetime...
Then, 
even if we become a memory, 
We will live in history books as a
GOOD MEMORY....!

I hope you keep it in your memory....

I Mumbai Murugan....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

enjoy your life

Change the way you look at things

Endless beginning...! Endless journey...!