What does this magical life want from me...?

In this magnificent journey called Life,

We have to find answers 
to 
Just two questions...!

First question is,
"What do I want" 
from this mesmerizing life...?

And, the second question...?

What does this wonderful life wants 
from me...?

What I want, 
may be granted, 
or something better than 
what I wanted may be gifted...!

But it's important for us to find, 
WHAT DOES 
THE LIFE really WANTS FROM US...?

For...?

For, that's the real purpose of this life,,,
&
We are here to fulfill
what the Life expects us to do...!

If we can find out,
Or
Realise, 
what does the life want from us  
& if we can fulfill that
Then our purpose of this life is met...

I Mumbai Murugan....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

enjoy your life

Change the way you look at things

Endless beginning...! Endless journey...!