Squirrel mother's questions....

Where is my "drey nest"....?
And what happened to my kittens....babies...?

It was very much here in this tree...
this tree stump  I am standing by....

Just now I left for collecting food...for my kittens....
Before I return.....
Somebody cut the tree, with my nest on top of it.....
& my kittens on it....šŸ˜­

Please try to understand.....
My kittens are blind for 3 months....
& solely depend on me for their food....

What happened to the youngest one....
Always making  funny sounds.....
In trying to communicate....

You humans .....
have cut my residence ( tree)....
Just like that......
With out any thought....

Where are my kittens......?
Where is the "Drey nest" I built for my stay.....
With my kittens.....
Remember....
I built this nest when I way "Carrying".....
When I was "pregnant".....

Now.....
Where I will go.......?
& my wonderful kittens....?
What happened to them....?

I am  mother squirrel....

Please .....do you know any thing....?

Mmuhuum....
I don't know....( Mumbai Murugan)...

Friends, if you know any thing......
Who cut this tree....mercilessly...
Who cut this tree....heartlessly...
Who is so mindless....in cutting the trees....

Please inform the squirrel ...
Where abouts of it's babies....
Where it will go....for her stay.....

A mother is asking....."squirrel mother"

Do we have an answer.....?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

enjoy your life

Change the way you look at things

Endless beginning...! Endless journey...!